Gain affordable access to outdoor and indoor signage up to 1.63m (64in). With HP Latex 335, you can produce traditional signage jobs and explore new revenue streams with an extensive range of application offerings.
Enjoy easy operation with an affordable investment
- Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up and immediate ripping; prints come out completely dry.
- Eliminate waiting time-prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery
- Use optimized profiles, customize yours – HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer – automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
Build a healthier environment, inside and out with HP Latex 335
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare-water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odourless
- Healthier printing with HP Latex5-no special ventilation required, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free
- Meet high standards-HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO®, GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, prints meet AgBB criteria.
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified printer meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and is EPEAT registered.
HP Latex 335 Printing Modes
- 50 m2/hr – Billboard (2 pass)
- 23 m2/hr – Outdoor High Speed )4 pass)
- 17 m2/hr – Outdoor Plus (6 pass)
- 13 m2/hr – Indoor Quality (8 pass)
- 10 m2/hr – Indoor High Quality (10 pass)
- 6 m2/hr – Backlits, Textiles and Canvas (16 pass)
- 5 m2/hr – High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
Print Resolution – Up to 1200×1200 dpi
Ink Cartridges – Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Light Mangenta, Yellow, HP Latex Optimizer
Cartridge Size – 775ml
- Self-Adhesive Vinyls
Roll Width – Up-to 64 inch
Roll Weight – 42kg
Roll Diameter – 250mm
Dimensions – 2561 x 840 x 1380 mm
Weight – 188kg
Power Consumption – 2.6kW (Printing); <2.5 watts (sleep)
Warranty – One-year limited hardware warranty