Achieve fast delivery with two rolls and a smart workflow.
- Be ready:HP DesignJet Z5400PS meets urgent requests using the first ePrinter for graphics with multi-roll and smart media switching.
- Increase uptime with fewer roll changes and convenient status alerts for ink levels, firmware updates and more.
- Preview, crop, and print PDF, PostScript®, HP-GL/2, TIFF and JPEG files fast, using HP Instant Printing PRO.
- Shorten your turnaround times with a 320 GB hard drive, borderless printing1, and fast-drying HP Photo Inks.
Impress your customers with top quality and durability.
- Create in-house posters, photos, canvasses, backlit prints, indoor signs, POS posters, line drawings and maps.
- Impress customers with top quality black-and-white images, using three shades of black HP Photo Inks.
- Achieve smooth colour tones thanks to HP Multi-Dimensional Smart Drop Placement Technology.
- Expand your offerings with water-resistant prints that last up to 200 years, using HP Photo Inks.
Experience easy, efficient operation backed by HP reliability
- Simplify your operation with USB flash drive and email printing, a colour touchscreen, and print preview.
- Ensure colour reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® colour emulation and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF.
- Automatic drop detection and intelligent masking helps ensure image quality and reduces cleaning and waste.
- Use ink more efficiently thanks to an optimised ink configuration.
- HP DesignJet Z5400PS
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- HP Professional Pantone Emulation
- Built-in Postscript for processing of PS & PDF files
- Embedded Spectrophotometer provides automatic calibrations & media profiling
- Two automatic roll feeds with active smart roll-switching, sheet feed, media output bin and automatic cutter
- Print on a variety of media inc: Photo Gloss, Satin, Canvas, Watercolour etc.
- HP 772 300ml Bulk Ink Cartridges for cost effective printing with 130ml also available
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified
- Stand & Media Bin
- 1 Year on-site warranty (Warranty extensions available)
* Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. 2 GB of temporary storage per account.
** Included with PostScript printer only.