Careers at John E Wright & Company
As a family business we realize that our staff are our greatest asset. With a workforce of over 90 fully trained and highly motivated staff we know our customers are dealing with people who care and who are supported by their Managers and Directors to provide the best service we can offer.
Many of our Senior Management and Sales people began their careers in junior positions and have developed their skills to become experts within their area of operation, enjoying long, successful and rewarding careers.
As we now have offices across the Midlands, the Northern Home Counties and the Norfolk area and an extensive national customer base we are always looking for competent, enthusiastic and skilled candidates to help us grow further in the many areas that we work in.
We are always interested in hearing from you if you are interested in developing a career in a constantly evolving industry. Whether you are a sales person with good customer facing skills, an I.T. expert, a despatch driver, telesales person or a print professional with direct experience we are always happy to see your CV.
If you would like to let us know about you, please send a covering letter and your CV with full contact details to email@example.com.
Account Manager / Sales Estimator
We’re currently looking for an Account Manager / Sales Estimator to work along-side our Business Development team at our busy, Nottingham based, production facility. Established in 1900, John E Wright & Co is now one of the leading large format brand solution providers in the UK, specialising in signage, exhibitions & print. We offer fully project managed solutions. This includes initial design concepts through to the production and installation of complex displays and large format graphics.
You must have the following skills to be successful in this role:
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with your customer portfolio.
- Taking job briefs for large format solutions (signage, point of sale, exhibition graphics etc).
- Estimate and prepare quotes.
- Identify ways of increasing existing customer spend.
- Handle ad-hoc accounts/projects.
- Respond to/follow up on quotes.
- Planning/scheduling timelines with internal departments to ensure all deadlines are achieved.
- Quality Control.
- Handling logistics and organising fitting installations.
- Although mainly internally based you may be required to attend client meetings.
- Proven background in managing signage or print requirements is essential.
- Background in working on large format print solutions would be an advantage.
- Prior experience of using Microsoft Office based programs especially Excel, Word and Outlook as well as an MIS System.
- Good organisational and time management skills, to enable you to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team orientated with a can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box to create ideas and solve issues quickly and effectively.
Salary: Subject to experience
Please apply with up-to-date CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES
Successful, long established and financially sound graphics company, John E Wright & Co Ltd, is seeking business development or account management executives in order to grow their business in the Leicestershire area.
The business specializes in signage, exhibition and print of all types and the successful candidates will have some experience and contacts in these areas.
Package will be linked to experience and business developed. Please apply with up-to-date CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com