Businesses are always looking for ways to advertise their products and services to as many people as they possibly can. They use a variety of different marketing methods, depending upon their actual product, their target market and, of course, their available budget!
If your business is based on a high-street, or is a typical retail outlet, then one of the effective marketing vehicles, both in cost and for impact, is a pavement sign. There are different kinds of pavement signs available – sandwich and A1 boards, for example – but one of the most effective, and popular, is the whirlwind pavement sign. Outdoor pavement signs are a great way of promoting your business and special offers/promotions to passing customers because, they, literally, get your marketing message out on the street!
Here are a few reasons you should consider investing in a whirlwind outdoor signs:
Where can you use Whirlwind Signs
They are ideal for use outside – or, indeed, inside – cafes, shops, restaurants and bars. You will often see them on the streets, in shopping centres or garage forecourts. They are also ideal for use at exhibitions and public events.
Features & benefits of Whirlwind Signs
- They have robust frames – usually aluminium – which give them strength and rigidity.
- They are weather proof – their spring loaded design and weighted base – they can hold up to 25 litres of water- means they are able to withstand strong winds. Each side of the frame has a clear, anti-glare acetate to protect your poster from both the sun and the rain – and, therefore, perfectly suited for British weather! One tip – you can fill the base with sand, as opposed to water, for added strength.
- They are portable – the whirlwind pavement sign is a double-sided, promotional vehicle with wheels, allowing for easy manoeuvrability – this makes it easy to set-up each morning and take in again at the close of business. It also makes them an ideal advertising tool to use at an event or exhibition.
- The aluminium snap-frame system allows a fast change of posters or graphics – ideal if you have daily, or regular, special offers or promotions.
- They are double-sided, therefore, offering promotional opportunities on both sides of the board, so reaching people passing your business in either direction.
- Given their common use in areas of high foot-traffic, the frames have been designed with rounded, polished corners as a safety feature.
- Whirlwind pavement signs are designed with drainage holes to the bottom of the aluminium frame to let accumulated water drain freely, without affecting the displayed posters.
John E Wright
John E Wright was originally established in 1900 and from modest beginnings has grown into the leading supplier or services and supplies to the CAD and design communities throughout the Midlands.
Our investment in the latest state-of-the-art digital imaging, printing, finishing and copying equipment, as well as our outstanding service, makes us a “one-stop shop” for all your graphics needs!